Willow House was built circa 1840 for David Matheson, Clerk of the Peace, Prothonotary and Pictou’s first Mayor in 1874. This is an excellent example of a New England Colonial style home and is very well maintained. Another previous owner was David McCulloch, brother of Rev. Dr. Thomas McCulloch, Chief Customs Collector for the Town of Pictou.
Enjoy these photos from in and around Pictou, NS